When building a new runway, or refurbishing an existing one, a key objective for any airport should be to install an airfield lighting system that can achieve the required performance standard at the time of commissioning.
offer a range of installation services designed to reduce the risk of a new or re-furbished airfield lighting installation failing to meet the required performance standards:
- Airfield Lighting Installation Support during which can provide on-site advice, training and support to identify potential problem areas or more effective new practices
- Quick and efficient airfield lighting Equipment Testing, prior to installation. This will ensure light fittings conformed to the required standard prior to installation
- Airfield Commissioning Photometric Testing tests to confirm the correct installation and alignment of the airfield lighting system
- Ensure airfield lights conform to specification prior to installation
- Will help identify faulty components or poor installation work
- Will significantly reduce the risk of an installation failing to meet the required performance standards
- Many new or refurbished airfield lighting projects have a range of 'faults' that are not identified on completion. Post completion rectification work is very expensive.
- Provides the basis for more cost effective maintenance
support services for new or re-furbished airfield lighting system are extremely cost effective
Transverse will measure most types of inset and elevated lighting including approach lighting up to 1.5m above ground.
Workshop will quickly and accurately measure the photometric performance of light fittings before they are installed on the airfield.
have engineered products to remove contamination from light fittings and protect lights from future build up.