MALMS offer a range of commissioning services designed to reduce the risk of a new or refurbished airfield lighting installation failing to meet the required performance standards.
- Airfield Lighting Installation Support during which MALMS can provide on-site advice, training and support to identify potential problem areas or more effective new practices
- Quick and efficient airfield lighting Equipment Testing, prior to installation. This will ensure light fittings conform to the required standard prior to installation
- Airfield Commissioning Photometric Testing to confirm the correct installation and alignment of the airfield lighting system
- Ensure airfield lights conform to specification prior to installation
- Will help identify faulty components
- Will significantly reduce the risk of an installation failing to meet the required performance standards
- Many new or refurbished airfield lighting projects have a range of ‘faults’ that are not identified on completion. Post completion rectification work is very expensive.
- Provides the basis for more cost effective maintenance
MALMS support services for new or refurbished airfield lighting system are extremely cost effective